Encryption software protects sensitive information by enabling encryption of any drive on the system. "Encryption" is the process of scrambling data using a kind of code known only to the software doing the coding, so that anyone accessing the private data is unable to read it. Disk Encryption works on the fly, so there’s no need to shut down or reboot the PC to encrypt private data. Disk Encryption offers several different methods of accessing the encrypted data to suit your own personal security needs.
Features of Comodo Disk Encryption
- Keep data totally protected from hackers, thieves, and all unauthorized viewing
- You don’t want private data to be accessed when you’re away from your computer
- If your desktop or laptop is stolen, the thieves will not have access to personal data
- Share your computer with other people knowing that they can’t view your personal files
- Be the only person that is able to start a specific computer