Gpg4win is an installer package for Windows with computer programs and handbooks for email and file encryption. Both relevant cryptography standards are supported, OpenPGP and S/MIME. gpg4win coordinates and implements an installer package of GnuPG, and GnuPG related software including handbooks for EMail and file encryption.
You can choose all or some of the following modules during installation:
* GnuPG : The core; this is the actual encryption tool.
* Kleopatra : A certificate manager for OpenPGP and X.509 (S/MIME) and common crypto dialogs.
* GPA : Another certificate manager for OpenPGP and X.509 (S/MIME).
* GpgOL : A plugin for Microsoft Outlook 2003 and 2007 (email encryption).
* GpgEX : A plugin for Microsoft Explorer (file encryption).
* Claws Mail : A complete email program including the plugin for GnuPG.
* Gpg4win Compendium : The new (German!) documentation about Gpg4win2 (translation already scheduled).
* Gpg4win for Novices : The old English handbook about Gpg4win1 (for newbies).
- The delay problems frequently reported with Outlook 2003 and 2007 are addressed