Award-Winning Firewall Software.
Prevents Hackers and Adware Communications. Stops viruses and worms, and
protects against emerging viruses before they attack. The Backdoor Guard interface provides one-stop access to the security
features that keep your computer safe. Backdoor Guard major features
are presented in a menu on the left side of the interface. SP2 includes the new Windows Firewall, which monitors and blocks inbound attacks only. Backdoor Guard firewall provides multiple layers of protection to stop hackers and other Inbound threats, and prevent spyware from sending out your personal data all in an easy-to-use interface.
- Protects against fraudulent E-mail and web baset attacks.
- You get protection from viruses ,worms,trojan horses and spyware that sneak onto your computer via your web brouser ,e-mail or instant messaging.
- keeps track of the good, the bad, and the unknown out on the Internet by using virtual containers, called Zones, to classify the computers and networks that connect to your computer.
- New Program alerts enable you to set access permission for programs that have not asked for Blocked Zone or Trusted Zone access before.
- Use the Preferences tab to set or change your Backdoor Guard security software password and log in or log out.
- You can back up your existing security settings to a Registry file so that you can restore them later if you need.
- Most commonly used programs can be configured automatically for Internet access.
- You can be notified by an alert each time Backdoor Guard security software acts to protect you; or only when an alert is likely to have resulted from hacker activity. You can also choose to log all alerts, only high-rated alerts, or alerts caused by specific traffic types.
- The Program has a keep List that contains entries to components you don’t want Backdoor Guard to remove or detect in the next scan.
- Advanced diagnostics and centralized reporting .
- Supported platforms: Windows 2000/ NT/ XP/Vista.