R-Firewall is an effective and easy-to-use solution to secure your on-line activity. It protects a computer connected to a local network and/or to the Internet against any intrusions, attacks, trojans, spyware, and other external and internal threats. R-Firewall also filters out inappropriate Internet pages content and blocks dangerous active components you may get while browsing over the Internet or receiving e-mail massages.
Automatic configuration during setup allows you securely surf the Internet right after the software installation. Mobile users can create multiple and easily switchable configurations for specific network environments (Internet surfing at home, office local networks, or public Wi-Fi spots).
* Monitors network activity at the application and system component levels
* Detects and blocks direct network intrusions
* Detects and blocks network connections that malicious programs try to establish from within and outside the protected computer
* Detects and blocks numerous types of attacks
* Converts the protected computer into a "stealth" machine running invisibly to outside intruders
* Provides detailed log information