FTPUpdateSearcher has the user-friendly interface lets you easily and
quickly find updates on FTP servers, on the Internet as well as
corporative networks. It offers fast Search, because FTPUpdateSearcher
creates an index of files on FTP servers.
If you don’t know the addresses of FTP servers on the local network,
FTPUpdateSeacher will help you find it. You can download files
immediately or by schedule and also send reports by E-mail about
updates on servers and upload reports to defined FTP server.
- Windows 95/98/ME/NT 4/2000/2003/XP Compatible.
- FTPUpdateSearcher supports all popular proxy servers so you can use it in a corporate network.
- Secure Connections (TLS / SSL) – 128 bit.
- Windows XP-like graphic user interface.
- Searching FTP servers:
- Searching of FTP servers in a defined range of addresses.
- Scheduled searching of FTP servers.
- Proxy/firewall support on searching FTP servers.
- Searching "hidden" FTP servers (if by "ping" server is not available).
- Searching of FTP servers on non standard ports (defined by user).
- Scanning/indexing of servers
- Scheduled checking of availability of servers.
- Immediately and scheduled indexing of directories on a server.
- Searching of updated files on servers.
- Scanning and indexing defined by user directories (or ignoring directories).
- Checking of changes for defined files (by date and by size).
- Ignoring indexed directories and files by mask, for example "*warez*".
- It can find an FTP server and use a special index file for indexing without scanning of directories.
- Limitation of speed on scanning (fast/slow, definition pause between scanning of directories).
- Auto reconnect to FTP server on indexing.
- Downloading/uploading files
- Scheduled and immediate uploading of index file in FTPUpdateSearcher format to FTP server.
- Automatically downloading files from an FTP server by mask.
- Can obtain full identical file structure on downloading files from FTP server.
- Multiple downloads threads.
- Limitation count of concurrent uploads per server and global.
- Limitation on the speed of transfer.
- Auto reconnect and resumption of broken transfers.
- On-the-fly Compression (MODE Z).
- Searching files
- View updates on FTP server: new/updated/changed file or directory.
- Searching files on the defined FTP server, in group of servers, on all FTP servers (it’s very fast when servers are indexed).
manager: can view files on server after scanning. The connection to
server isn’t required when all information is in the index-file.