SecureFX is a flexible, secure file transfer application with a visual interface that is easy to learn. SecureFX offers advanced features like site synchronization and automation to help web designers and network administrators streamline everyday tasks. Delivering strong security with SFTP, SCP, and SSL-based protocols, as well as legacy FTP support, SecureFX is the tool you can rely on to finish tough jobs — connecting to many different servers, resuming multi-file transfers, and getting through network proxies and firewalls.
• Drag and drop: SecureFX allows you to drag and drop (or copy and paste) files to and from Windows Explorer, the desktop, and other applications (e.g., WinZip), letting you transfer files more easily.
• Integration with SecureCRT: SecureFX and SecureCRT can share the global options, session options, and the host key database so you only need to perform operations like setting application defaults, sessions settings, or accepting a server’s host key once. Logon is simplified with password and passphrase caching, which allow both application to share passwords and passphrases while either application or the Activator utility is running. You can launch either application from a Toolbar button, and SecureFX will automatically open a session in SecureCRT if that session specifies a terminal protocol.
• Multi-file transfers: Support for resuming multiple-file transfers. All remaining files in the transfer list are completed after a broken connection is reestablished.
• File permission tools: Support for changing permissions on multiple files at once. When connected to VShell® for Windows version 2.2 or higher, the Properties dialog for the remote file or folder has a Security tab that allows ACL permissions to be viewed.
• FIPS 140-2 support: When the administrative option to run in "FIPS Mode" is set, SecureFX uses a FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic library and only allows FIPS-approved algorithms.