The playable teams are Chelsea, Barcelona, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Marseille and Chicago Fire. The stadia used in the demo are Wembley Stadium (Xbox 360 version), and FIWC Stadium (PlayStation3 version). The demo offers friendly matches with half lengths of 3 real-time minutes. As well as playing a friendly match, the demo allows users to upload created in-game videos and screenshots to EA Football World. The tagline for the game is "How big can football get?".
1. The transfer system will be more authentic, as money is not the monopolizing factor in acquiring a player. The acceptance of the offer will be based on factors such as the number of players in your squad in the same position, and the promise of higher-level competition outside the domestic league, such as the Europa League or Champions League. Furthermore, obtaining a player will be more realistically prolonged as the player must deal with competition from other clubs. Bids can be submitted for several different players, and if the clubs accept, the player has the choice of which of the players to ultimately sign.
2. Financial matters will be based less on a team sponsor and more on the board of directors, who will provide two overall budgets: The wage budget, a yearly amount for paying players, and the club budget, for buying and selling players, as well as making other improvements to the club. There will be a "Board Difficulty" setting, in which players can decide how generous the board is financially.
3. The "Player Experience and Growth System" has also changed. The manual experience growth from FIFA 08 and FIFA 09 have been abolished; player growth will now be determined by in-game performance, demands placed on the player, and achievements based on the player’s particular position. There will be three categories for gaining experience: mental, physical, and skill. Younger players with higher potential will gain experience much faster, and each player will have an individual growth point, which in turn promises more authentic player growth patterns.
Requirements for PC:
· OS: Windows XP/Vista
· CPU: 3.2 GHz single-core or 2.4 GHz dual-core
· RAM: 2 GB
· Graphics card: Geforce 7800 or better with Shader Model 2.0 or better
· DirectX 9.0c
· VRAM: 256 MB
· Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound device
· HDD: 4.4 GB or more
· Internet: Broadband Internet connection required for Installation and online gaming