Impress your web site visitors with interactive image maps using standards based HTML and CSS. RAGE MapDesign provides an amazingly fast, easy way to create image maps for your web site that respond to user actions such as moving your mouse over certain sections of an image.
Image maps are clickable images on a web site that behave differently depending on where a user clicks on the image. The biggest problem when designing image maps is defining how your web site should react when a user clicks a certain section of an image.
RAGE MapDesign offers a WYSIWYG (what-you-see-is-what-you-get) user interface, allowing you to visually create simple or complex image maps for your web site. In addition, RAGE MapDesign lets you add mouse-over and mouse-down effects using standards based CSS so you can easily make your web site stand out among your visitors.
Since RAGE MapDesign uses only HTML and CSS, there is no need for your users to install third party plug-ins or add-ons. Your web site will still be fast, responsive and compatible with all major web browsers.
Make your web sites come alive with RAGE MapDesign.
- Fast loading, standards based CSS & HTML image maps
- Fully WYSIWYG interface, absolutely no HTML or CSS knowledge required
- Add mouse over and mouse down transitions, providing visual feedback for your users
- Generates only clean code so it is fully compatible with all major web browsers.
- Doesn’t require that your users download multimedia plug-ins or use special configurations. Your web site just works
- Zoom up to 800% to perfect your image map’s hotspots
- Works with any of your favorite web site builders including RAGE WebDesign & Rapidweaver
RAGE MapDesign provides snap-to guides that will make sure your hotspots are lined up correctly to the exact pixel. It even lets you zoom in up to 800% so you can get right into the tough spots and enhance your visitor’s online experience