Smart Fpg Editor is an easy-to-use, user friendly and powerful FPG editor tool. FPGs are graphic collections used by certain compilers/languages such as Bennu, Fenix or Div Games Studio.
Smart Fpg Editor was conceived as a painless FPG editor, to fullfill the lack of several characteristics I missed in existing FPG editors, and with the ease of use in mind.
- Simple and clean interface.
- Easy to use and intuitive.
- Multilanguage (development language is English but Smart Fpg Editor is currently in Spanish and English).
- FPG Creation and Loading:
- Support for 8, 16 and 32 bpp FPGs (Bennu/Fenix/DIV graphic collections).
- Loading of DIV font files as FPGs.
- Working with graphics:
- Support for lots of graphic formats, including most popular such as MAP, PNG, GIF, JPG, BMP…
- Adding multiple files at the same time.
- Conversion of the added graphic to the depth of the FPG.
- Color quantization to FPG palette when working with 8bpp FPGs.
- Allows removing transparency when working with 16 and 32 bpp FPGs.
- Graphic viewer with zoom and transparency capabilities.
- Edition of graphic properties.
- Control point edition:
- Visual control point editor (you can edit control points in the graphic viewer).
- Advanced (list-based) control point editor, with facilities to insert control points in several ways. Control points of more than one graphic can be edited at a once and basic mathematic operators and WIDTH and HEIGHT parameters can be used as control point coordinates.