SunlitGreen BatchBlitz is a free, powerful and easy-to-use photo categorizer, file filter and batch editor. SunlitGreen BatchBlitz lets you categorize your photos by tags (Exif or IPTC metadata). For example, you can categorize your photos by the date they were taken, putting all photos in the same folder if they were taken on the same day.
BatchBlitz enables you to easily filter or locate such files. The filtering can be done interactively, or through a batch action. BatchBlitz lets you batch-process your photos using customizable actions. You can save your action settings to a task file and reuse it later.
Actions allow you to filter source files (using regular expressions, for example), rename and convert images, as well as add watermarks, resize/rotate canvas, apply automatic color corrections, etc. The instant preview will give you a better idea of the actual effects.
In a typical batch processing task, you simply select some source images, specify where and how to store the output files, define one or more actions, and then start the task with a click.
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Extensive support for regular expression
- Exif and IPTC metadata accessible through macros
- Highly customizable batch actions
- Savable batch task
- Instant preview
- Categorize Image Wizard that helps you categorize your photos with ease;
- Extensive support to Exif and IPTC metadata through macros;
- Photo metadata viewer that displays all image properties;
- Better thumbnails for image browsing in the Source view.