This version also includes a readability statistics analysis tool to help you determine the grade level and complexity of text. The readability statistics analysis tool is included with the Drill Text Editor and Comprehension Test Editor.
Features of AceReader Pro Deluxe
· Free Upgrades on all non-major releases. Telephone support. Online help via web site, email and downloadable documentation.
· Comprehension Tests for grade levels 1-12 plus higher level college/advanced/expert level reading material. You can take self-paced tests or forced speed tests. Self-paced tests tell you how fast you read and also provide comprehension test results. Forced speed tests allow you to see how well you comprehend when being forced to read at certain speeds.
· Eye Pacing Drills: Drills that auto adjust reading speed. Includes eye warm-up drills.
· Eye Exercise Games: Eye Fixation Games that will improve your reading skills while having fun. Games provide both multiple choice and typed exercises. Automated Course: Courses that will lead you through the training process.
· Expert Mode (Online Reader): Allows you to have full control over the display options, text and speed. You can load web pages, email, documents, ebooks…
· Custom program settings can be saved and recalled. Display options include: screen size, text display mode, font, font size, font color, background color, margin width, speed setting (words or character based), key mapping…
· Tracks progress and creates progress reports. Allows you to view progress via on screen details and graphs. Will create simple progress report document that can be saved or printed. Can also export reports to tab/semicolon delimited text file so that you can import into spreadsheet.
· Ability to Save/Load Custom Option Settings.
· Customizable Hot-Keys.