BatchOutput automatically prints and exports multiple and single InDesign documents to various formats. Just select the documents you need to output, adjust the settings, and BatchOutput will do the rest for you.
Let BatchOutput work Instead of you.
You can keep working with other programs while BatchOutput processes InDesign files in the background. Or let BatchOutput work while you’re on a lunch break. Or leave it working overnight to output hundreds of documents – the job will be done when you return in the morning.
BatchOutput is not just a plug-in – it’s a workflow solution that integrates fully with the Finder, doesn’t limit your ability to manipulate InDesign documents when open, and delivers the power of a fully integrated InDesign plug-in combined with the flexibility of an independent application.
* Print and export multiple and single documents.
* Output multipage documents as single pages.
* Use InDesign print and PDF presets.
* Define custom output settings in the first document.
* Built-in EPS export presets.
* Change file name in printer queue.
* Update modified links automatically.
* Output documents invisibly.
* Output non-consecutive page ranges.
* Save documents after output.
* Variable output file names.
* Specify output folder or export to the same folder as InDesign document.
* Favorite output folders.
* Add files from system dialog or Finder.
* Add front document or all open documents.
* Open and reveal documents in Finder directly from BatchOutput.
* Detailed progress of the output process.