Permits natural and artificial lighting calculation with a color radiosity method applied to a finite elements plan.
- LTB-Light runs under Apple Macintosh and implements OpenGL.
- Data management take places through an internal powerful CAD
system, directly in a perspective view. It is possible to introduce
flatten surfaces with colored glazing, furniture, curved surfaces like
cylinders, cones, ellipsoids, hyperboloids and complex objects like
- LTB-Light is able to share information with other CADs through DXF and PICT files.
- Light sources are totally managed inside the main program; it is
possible to import, show, modify and use the IESNA LM-63 photometric
data files (ASCII text file commonly used by North American lighting
fixture manufacturers) EULUMDAT (european standard) and even PICT files
(the program can convert a drawing in a photometry!); photometric data
are modelled through 36 “C” (azimuth) curves and 181 “gamma” (zenith)
angles, while lamp color is controlled by its color temperature or RGB
- Many more features.
What’s New in this Version:
- New functions
- More preference options
- Result export using also EN13201 rules
- Various bug fix
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later