Each reminder you make can have a date and time assigned to it, so that the application can remind you of it. When this happens you can acknowledge the reminder or select snooze and be reminded of it again few minutes later.
Reminders are displayed with perpetual ones first (that is, reminders which do not have dates/times assigned to them) followed by once-only, hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reminders (sorted by due date).
You can filter reminders by their remind state using the filter pop-up menu bottom right of the application window.
Reminder states consist of:
- None (or off) – No reminder alert will occur. Use this for reminders that you don’t particularly need a date/time to complete by.
- Once only – The reminder alert will occur on a specific date and the time. It will not be repeated.
- Hourly – The reminder alert will occur ‘x’ minutes past each hour.
- Daily – The reminder alert can occur on any day of the week at a given time.
- Weekly – The reminder alert will occur every week from the day (e.g. 16th) specified.
- Monthly – The reminder alert will occur every month on the day (e.g. 22nd) specified.
- Yearly – The reminder alert will occur every year on the day and month specified.