Named after Pico della Mirandola (the 15th century philosopher renown for his amazing memory) PicoLib is a easy-to-use yet versatile and database for organizing one or more libraries. By library one should understand Collection of…: in fact you can customize the predefined labels (Name, Title, Volume, Editor etc.) so that they reflect the kind of collection you wish to built; for instance, for your collection of CDs, labels could be set to: Composer, Title, Conductor, Genre etc.; for a store, labels could be set to: Product, Category, Manufacturer, Price etc.; for a hostel: Surname/Name, Address, Date of Entry, Room Number, Guardian, Fee etc., and so on and so forth.
- Number of records recordable: no limit.
- Quick-find/Advanced find/Replace functions.
- Data-protection by password and/or enchryption.
- Data-export/import supported.
- Several printing options available.