Fotosizer is a freeware batch image resizer tool. It resizes your photos
in just 3 easy steps – 1. Photo selection, 2. select resize settings, then 3. Start the resize!
Increasingly, sharing photos on the internet is becoming more and more
popular. Photos, represented as JPEG files from digital cameras, taken
at high resolutions are far too large to send over the Internet, with
some photos ending up at 5 mega bytes. Uploading one photo to a photo
sharing website is fine, but 10, 20, or even more, this can take
forever, especially on a dial-up connection.
With Fotosizer, you can shrink JPEG image
files, along with other supported formats, and dramatically reduce
internet transfer times, enabling you to quickly and easily prepare
your image collections to be published on the web.
Help unlock the photos from your digital camera. Use
Fotosizer to batch resize your photos making it easier and faster to
email to friends, upload to photo sharing websites or upload to
websites that offer photo printing services.
you resize in 3 easy steps, allowing you to choose the photos you want
to resize, the dimensions, and where you want to save the new photos.
Resize quickly and easily using a preset list of sizes including iPod, iPhone,
- Choose to resize by percentage of width and height
- Choose to set custom width and height
- Maintain aspect ratio
- Choose where the resized images will be saved
- Change image quality
- Parameterised output filenames: Choose the format of the
output filenames using parameters such as new image width/height,
current date, number of image in the list being resized.
- "Auto-save" of settings on exit
- Resize portrait and landscape photos at the same time.
- Resize quickly and easily using a preset list of sizes including
iPod, iPhone, and Sony PSP screen sizes.
- Fotosizer is now available in: English, French, German and Spanish.
- Flip image vertically
- Flip image horizontally
- Rotate 90 degrees Counter Clockwise
- Rotate 90 degrees Clockwise
Applying Photo Effects:
- Choose to
convertimages to "Black & White" in addition to the resize
- Choose to convert images to "Negative" in addition to the resize