HyperSnap 6 is the fastest and easiest way to take screen captures from Windows screen and text capture from places where system text copy is not possible. HyperSnap combines the power of a first-class screen capture application with an advanced image editing utility wrapped into one easy-to-use tool. Now compatible with Windows 7.
HyperSnap is perfect for capturing images and texts that you want to include in your Help system, online tutorials, manuals, training handouts, presentations, marketing materials, Web pages, emails and more. Use HyperSnap to quickly share a picture-perfect representation of anything on your screen. Compatible with 32 bit and 64 bit releases of Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000.
- TextSnap feature to capture editable text from almost anywhere on the screen, when running under Windows 2000, XP or newer. Starting from ver. 6.10 can also capture tab-delimited data for easy paste into MS Excel.
- TextSnap text capture with auto-scrolling
- Option to add shadows to drawn objects
- Double-headed arrows
- New "Save All" command added to File menu and the main toolbar.
- New "paste" commands added on Edit menu, to paste image to the right, bottom, left or top of current selection or entire picture.
- TextSnap improved to capture text drawn with GDI+ API functions (e.g. texts from graphs of SonrayTrader financial application now captures fine)
- Fixed double-click on magnification control in the main toolbar - now again toggles correctly between 100% and auto-fit.