IMatch 3 is the image management tool of choice for thousands of professional photographers and serious amateur photographers worldwide.
IMatch makes it easy to view, edit and organize your digital image collection. It integrates all your other applications, works with your digital camera and helps you with all aspects of your digital imaging workflow.
IMatch natively supports all major digital camera RAW formats, handles EXIF, IPTC and XMP information and is able to manage even very large collections with hundreds of thousands of images.
IMatch is a professional quality product — strong, reliable and fast. German engineering combined with hands-on photographic skills. That’s the reason why so many photographers, photo journalists, amateur photographers, stock photo agencies, libraries and corporations use IMatch for all their image management tasks.
- Support for over 100 image file formats
- Slide Show function
- Synchronized side-by-side viewing of up to four images
- Integrated support for all major RAW formats
- NEF, CRW/CR2, ORF, RAF, MRW, SRF and many others
- Support for non-image formats like MPEG, PDF, MP3, DOC, ….
- Unique dynamic categorization feature
- XMP® Support (read and write, embedding and sidecar files)
- Supports classic IIM IPTC and XMP IPTC Core
- EXIF 2.2 support (including many maker notes)
- Customizable Web and HTML support
- Support for GPS data
- Lossless Rotation for JPG files
- Built-in image editor with automatic red-eye removal
- Built-in Contact Sheet Builder and Batch Processor
- Complete file management support
- Smart Rename with many features (with EXIF support)
- Integrates other applications via customizable menus
- Printing support and email integration
- Powerful scripting language to automate frequent tasks
- Control other applications from IMatch
- Extensive Import and Export features
- Unmatched flexibility for removable media (CD-ROM, DVD)
- Excellent performance for small and large databases
- Virtually no limit for the number of images per database
- XML-based data management
- "Open System" approach with published data formats
With digital cameras, it’s easier than ever to shoot hundreds of photos. But how can you organize these photos efficiently? IMatch provides a unique way of managing images. It handles all your physical image files, yes, but it also creates a virtual view of your images, that is much more natural than the Windows file system. The IMatch user interface is clear and designed for optimal efficiency.IMatch comes with an easy to follow tutorial and a 450+ pages of online help that answers even in-depth questions.
IMatch contains many wizards and other supportive features. You will be able to create your first database within minutes after installation. From then on, IMatch will grow with your image collection and your requirements.