Every week I take dozens of pictures. Most of these pictures are placed on a web site. And every week I find myself performing the ever recurring task of resizing the images (mostly 3072 x 2048) to something more friendly (e.g.: 768 x 512). Working on the application and its (simple, yet effective) user interface, generalizing the use of the application is evident. The next step then is to share it with all of you and hope you find the application useful.
Supported Image Formats:
- . bmp Bitmap (BMP) image format.
- .emf Enhanced metafile (EMF) image format.
- .gif Graphics Interchange Format (GIF) image format.
- .jpg Joint Photographic Experts Group (JPEG) image format.
- .png W3C Portable Network Graphics (PNG) image format.
- .tiff Tagged Image File Format (TIFF) image format.
- .wmf Windows metafile (WMF) image format.