The PicJet Studio program is a set of the most necessary tools for processing groups of digital photos and separate digital photos. The main feature of this software is its intuitive and visual interface.
- Tool "Resizer": Resize a bunch of digital pictures to fit any size completely automatically and without any hassle. There’s no learning curve involved. Just drag and drop a single photo or a selection of multiple photos onto the Resize icon! Resize your digital photos automatically by simply dragging&dropping.
- Tool "Converter": Are you concerned with load times when you upload a photo album on the Web? Not sure if a Web browser can show the images as produced by your digital camera? Remove any guessing and drop your digital pictures onto the Converter icon! PicJet Studio will carefully convert the images into a chosen compatible format, ensuring that they never exceed the file size you specify. No learning required. Just drag and drop!
- Tool "Stamp": Do you remember having a film camera with that cool imprinting feature that stamped the date you took a picture onto each photograph? They don’t often include this in digital cameras anymore. But all is not lost in this department, as you can easily stamp dates onto digital pictures in a much simpler way than with film! PicJet Studio imprints the date you took the picture on a single or bunch of photographs quickly and easily.
- Tool "Collage": Feeling creative? Design a cool-looking collage of your favorite photographs! Learning curve? What learning curve? Just select your favorite pictures and drop them onto the Collage icon!
- Tool "Brightness/contrast": Use the "Brightness/contrast" tool for quick correction of the brightness and contrast of photos. This is very convenient!
- Tool "Rotating": Just select rotation direct and the program will do everything itself.