ReaJPEG is primarily intended for batch photo editing and conversion. As a batch photo editor, it offers all essential photo editing techniques, the most helpful being resizing, cropping, adjusting photo color, removing unwanted red-eye effect, applying artistic effects, watermarking, etc.
As a batch photo converter, ReaJPEG converts pictures of the most common graphics formats to JPG, supports such powerful features as command line photo editing and right-click conversion. It is an ideal way for creative digital photography enthusiasts and photographers to get greater results from the taken pictures in an easy, fast and low-cost manner.
- One by one and batch photo processing: using ReaJPEG, you can convert any number of files either one by one or in batches.
- Support for the most common graphics formats including BMP, TIFF, PSD, GIF, PNG, EMF, WMF, PSP, PCX, PCD, and RAW formats.
- Support for a large number of photo editing techniques.
- The ability to adjust the JPG format settings: you can adjust the JPG quality, create grayscaled or progressive JPGs, transfer all additional information, including EXIF.
- Advanced saving settings: customizable renaming of the output files, adjusting settings for multipage files, etc.
- Right-click conversion: you can convert your pictures to JPG right from Windows Explorer with a single mouse click.
- Command line photo processing: you can automate photo editing and conversion by running ReaJPEG from the command line.
- Intuitive, user-friendly interface: you can see how your pictures will be changed with a desired effect even before applying it.