IECookiesView is a small utility that displays the details of all cookies that Internet Explorer
stores on your computer.
In addition, It allows you to do the following actions:
- Sort the cookies list by any column you want, by clicking the
column header. A second click sorts the column in descending order.
- Find a cookie in the list by specifying the name of the Web site.
- Select and delete the unwanted cookies.
- Save the cookies to a readable text file.
- Copy cookie information into the clipboard.
- Automatically refresh the cookies list when a Web site sends you a cookie.
- Display the cookies of other users and from other computers.
- Open the IECookiesView utility directly from Internet Explorer toolbar.
- Change the content of a cookie !
- Export your cookies to Netscape/Mozilla cookies file.
- Block specific Web sites from using cookies through the cookies blocking mechanism of Internet Explorer 6.0.
Added more accelerator keys.