ejabberd is a distributed, fault-tolerant technology that allows the
creation of large-scale instant messaging applications. The server can
reliably support thousands of simultaneous users on a single node and
has been designed to provide exceptional standards of fault tolerance.
As an open source technology, based on industry-standards, ejabberd can
be used to build bespoke solutions very cost effectively
* A ProcessOne Instant Messaging Server, based on the ejabberd platform
* OneTeam, a Firefox browser based chat client (More information)
* TeamLeader, a supervision and monitoring tool with system overview dashboard and alerts, for easy system management (More information)
* Gateways for Microsoft MSN, Yahoo!, AOL, ICQ
* Multi-users chat capability
* Web-based multi-users chat client
* Web-based in-browser file-transfer features that allow users to share documents while they chat
* A web site integration kit
* Help desk support from ProcessOne
The initial package is suitable for up to 1000 simultaneous users. However, as the ejabberd server is highly scalable, the system can be easily expanded to accommodate larger numbers. There are several additional options that can be purchased, depending on requirements, and these include an instant messaging client based on Firefox, a multi-user chat administration console and desktop licenses.