HackBar provides a toolbar which will help you in testing sql injections, XSS holes and site security.
This toolbar will help you in testing sql injections, XSS holes and site security. It is NOT a tool for executing standard exploits and it will NOT learn you how to hack a site. Its main purpose is to help a developer do security audits on his code. If you know what your doing, this toolbar will help you do it faster. If you want to learn to find security holes, you can also use this toolbar, but you will probably also need a book, and a lot of google.
Features of HackBar
- Even the most complicated urls will be readable
- The focus will stay on the textarea, so after executing the url (ctrl+enter) you can just go on typing / testing
- The url in textarea is not affected by redirects.
- I tend to use it as a notpad.
- Usefull tools like on the fly uu/url decoding etc.
- All functions work on the currently selected text.