MAPILab Statistics for SharePoint is a solution for web analysis, networking analysis, and workflow audit. It is a source of administrative information on the performance of SharePoint-based Intranet-portals and websites. The product offers reports covering such aspects as users and their behavior, usage statistics and perception of content, document libraries and lists accessed, search queries, and growth in the number of documents, sites, or database size. MAPILab Statistics for SharePoint provides you with the SharePoint reporting features you have been looking for.
SharePoint reporting solution from MAPILab can generate reports within the context of a site or a selection of sites, by day or by month, for SharePoint or Active Directory user groups. For instance, a report titled “Documents by department” will allow a company’s management to evaluate how document sharing technology is being adopted across departments. Reports on document usage or page views will help the audit team to get to the bottom of such questions as who deleted a document from what PC and under whose account.
MAPILab Statistics is a highly optimized and easily integrated tool for reporting services in SharePoint powered environment.
- No additional impact on SharePoint: This is achieved thanks to standard balancing technologies on the SharePoint platform and a multi-layer mechanism of data collection, accumulation and processing.
- Three levels of data access privileges: User privileges to access accumulated data may be defined at the level of sites, reports, or even data types (user names, email addresses etc.).
- Web analysis without content modification: All collection of data on a user’s web behavior, including creation, alteration or removal of elements, page and document viewing, takes place at the server side without adding scripts or otherwise modifying pages.
- Departmental reporting: The product is closely integrated with Active Directory and offers high-level reports with grouping and filtration by departments, groups, and business units. This facilitates evaluation of the level of SharePoint technology utilization and it identifies behavior trends and patterns within the scope of the company’s business units.
- Native solution for SharePoint: Unlike universal analytical systems, such as Google Analytics, MAPILab Statistics offers web analysis consistent with the site structure, collects data on authorized users and groups, user actions with lists and documents, and offers specialized administrative reports (growth in the number of sites, documents, database size), etc.
- Websites and Intranet portals: The product is adopted for full-fledged use on websites where SharePoint is used only as a content management system. Special licensing terms are also available for websites.