Scanning for wireless networks is now easier and more personalized! AirRadar allows you to scan for open networks and tag them as favourites or filter them out. View detailed network information, graph network signal strength, and automatically join the best open network in range.
Whether you are driving around looking for wireless networks, stuck in traffic, sitting on the beach, or if you are curious how strong your wireless signal is at home, AirRadar provides a more linear approach to network hunting. Setup a scan frequency, and have new open or closed networks have their name spoken, play alerts, or display notifications.
Features of AirRadar
* Automatically scan on launch
* Play sounds after scanning, or for new networks
* Remember scan history
* Ad-hoc network scanning
* Adjust scan interval
* Set a maximum retention for out of scope networks
* Speak new network names
* Auto-join open networks with a good signal
* GROWL support
* Ad-hoc status
* Beacon Interval
* CF Pollable Flag
* CF Poll Request Flag
* Channel Agility Flag
* Encrypted Status
* Encryption Type (WEP, WPA, WPA2, None)
* Encryption Cipher (AES, TKIP)
New in Version 1.2.5:
- New Feature: Can now select more than one network in the main list and draw them on the graph at once.
- Modification: Completely rewrote the graphing class to be faster, support multiple networks.
- Bug Fix: Fixed issue with closing a window and not having it properly released (memory leak).