LogMeIn Ignition for iPhone and iPod touch provides fast, one-click access to your LogMeIn computers, directly from your Apple device. Simply create a LogMeIn account and add the computers you want to access remotely to your account. Then install LogMeIn Ignition for iPhone and iPod touch on your Apple device and log in to access your entire computer at the touch of your fingertips
- Remote control. Use files and programs on your remote Internet-connected computer as if you were sitting in front of it. LogMeIn Ignition for iPhone and iPod touch is compatible with Windows PCs running LogMeIn Pro² or LogMeIn Free and Mac OS X running LogMeIn Free.
- Saved passwords. With LogMeIn Ignition’s secure password storage, your remote computers are only one click away. Avoid the hassle of memorizing multiple passwords or access codes.
- My computers. View a list of all your LogMeIn-connected computers, as well as their online/offline status and the groups they are associated with.
- Touch screen navigation & full keyboard. Zoom, scroll and select all with just a flick of your fingertips. And when you need to type, activate a full on-screen QWERTY keyboard, or use any of the special keyboards, including function keys, tab, ESC and navigation arrows.
- Computer-specific option settings. Optimize your remote control experience by locking the remote computer’s keyboard, blanking the remote screen, adjusting screen resolution and more.
- Fast & secure. LogMeIn Ignition for the iPhone and iPod touch provides always-on security and uses the same AES 256-bit encryption as LogMeIn Pro² and Free to encrypt and protect your remote connection over public networks. Combined with patent-pending technology for direct, point-to-point connections for optimal speed and performance, LogMeIn provides the security you need when accessing your information remotely.
- Easy setup. Unlike other remote access applications, LogMeIn Ignition is easy to set up, even for the non-technical user. There are no firewall settings to be updated, no router configuration, no ports to be opened up or re-routed and no need for static IP addresses.