JSCAPE Secure FTP Server is a platform independent managed file transfer server that supports FTP, secure FTP (FTP over SSL), SFTP/SSH, HTTP, HTTPS and WebDAV protocols. JSCAPE Secure FTP Server greatly simplifies the process of securely exchanging data with trading partners and automation of file transfer processes, resulting in increased productivity and immediate return on investment.
Features of JSCAPE Secure FTP Server
- Platform independent – Support for Windows, Linux, Solaris and Mac OS X environments.
- Data protection – Protect sensitive data using secure SSL encryption with support for both explicit and implicit SSL.
- HIPAA compliance – Using secure FTP data is protected during transit to meet HIPAA compliance requirements.
- Multiple protocol support – Support for both FTP and secure FTP (FTP over SSL) protocols.
- IP access rules – Lock down your server using access rules based on client IP address.
- Virtual file system – Define virtual directories and permissions for your users.
- Virtual hosting – Create multiple FTP server instances each with their own users and configuration.
- Remote administration – Securely manage your servers remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Logging – Customizable logging support allowing you to log only those events that are important to you.
- Passive port redirection – Specify a different IP address to use in response to passive client connections. Ideal for use in environments that use NAT.
- Passive port range – Specify a range of ports to use for passive connections. Ideal for use in environments with strict firewall configurations.