Absolute Farkle 3.6.2 details
A fun and easy to play dice game. But be careful, it is easy to get
addicted. It also goes by other names such as ten thousand and 6 Dice.
It is a great game for the whole family to play. In this version, it is
just you against the computer opponent or with another person. Once you
learn to play, you can easily teach others to play.
Has many options to select from to play it the way you want to. Gives advice and use the speech built in to every Macintosh.
Also goes by the name of Farkel, 10,000, Ten Thousand, Blewit,
Greed, Zilch, Bupkis, High Roller, Fill or Bust, Six Cubes, Gold Train,
Keepers, Cosmic Wimp, SNAP, Dix Mille.
Here are some key features of "Absolute Farkle":
· Self explanatory buttons make it very easy to learn and play
· Game is very customizable
· Can play against a computer opponent or with a friend
· Game uses speech and text messages to keep you informed during the game
· Game will make suggestions on the best way to play the dice rolled
· Statistics are kept for the game, session, since started playing the game(can be reset)
· Can play using the mouse, keyboard or your voice or all 3 ways at once
· Can select from several start scoring hurdles
· Can select from several subsequent hurdles
· Can select from several points to win
· The speed of play can be adjusted from slow to fast
· For each player, can select how the die are to be display random, Straight line, straight line sorted
· With just a click can sort the rolled dice
· Can select to have the game use speech
· Can select to have dice sounds or not
· Fast Play feature
· Can save and restart games
· Has help explaining how to play the game and the rules of Farkle
· Can setup any game situation then play from there
· Can undo die selections
· Using keyboard shortcuts, the game can be played very fast
· Has ability to have different skins/board styles
· Can use any picture (jpeg or png format) you want as the background
· Plus more……and even more with your input!
· Not a dead-end game. The game will be improved with your suggestions
What’s New in this Version
– 3 Farkle Penalty was added. If a player has farkles on 3
consectutive turns, 1000 points is subtracted from his score. It can be
turned off, set to be always active, or start after the player has
started scoring. The default to the latter.
– works with Snow Leopard with Rosetta installed!
- Mac OS X 10.1 or later