If you have deleted important files from your storage card, don’t panic! With Wizcode Undelete Mobile your deleted files can be recovered very easily straight on your device. Success is more or less guaranteed if you act as soon as you realize that the files are missing.
Undelete Mobile understands the internals of the file system used to store files on a storage card (the FAT file system), and uses this knowledge to locate the storage card space that was occupied by a deleted file and restore the file data.
For the reason that another file may have used some or all of this file system space, there is 100% guarantee that a deleted file can be recovered. But it usually is successful. Chances of successful recovery increase if the file system is not fragmented and if you act quickly after you have deleted the file. In fact, users of our product have often been amazed to find that it recovers files that were deleted months or even years ago.
Wizcode Undelete Mobile can recover deleted files from any storage card visible by the mobile device host OS when files were:
- Deleted without using recycle bin.
- Removed by virus attack, malware, power failure or system crash.
- Removed when recycle bin has been emptied.
If you have defragmented the storage card after the file has been deleted, then this action had severely lowered the chances of a successful recovery. Current files would have been moved into the free space left by deleted files in order to reduce fragmentation, making it much less likely that Undelete Mobile would be able to find anything useful. It is strongly recommended that you validate the recovered files once you finish with the undelete procedure.
- Recovers deleted files from storage cards.
- Recovers the original filename and folder path.
- Recursively rescans deleted folders and recovers contained files.
- Recovers multiple files in one click.
- Restores the original creation and modification dates.
- Supports Unicode filenames.
- Restores both short and long file names.
- Supports FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32 file systems.
- Visible representation of file/folder recoverability.
- Recovers data straight on your Windows Mobile device, no desktop machine required.
- Supports both solid state storage card (flash memory) and micro drives.
Supported Windows CE versions:
- Windows Mobile 6
- Windows Mobile 5
- Windows Mobile 2003 / Second edition
Supported screen resolutions:
- WVGA portrait (800×480)
- WVGA landscape (480×800)
- VGA portrait (640×480)
- VGA landscape (480×640)
- QVGA portrait (320×240)
- QVGA landscape (240×320)
- Square (240×240)
- Square Hi-res (480×480)