MING Network Monitor is a simple and affordable software solution for users who want to control, monitor, and archive unlimited Internet traffic on the company or home network, including instant messages (AOL, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, MySpaceIM, FacebookIM and QQ), emails sent and received, web sites visited, and files downloaded. The manager can view records in the database, search by key word, watch top users, monitor bandwidth and so on. It is able to record everything your employees or kids do online automatically in real time. It’s easy to use, and it can run in stealth mode.
- Easy to use, Simple installation that will have you up and running in minutes.
- With MING Network Monitor you can log both sides of chats on: AOL Instant Messenger, MSN Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, ICQ, MySpaceIM, FacebookIM and QQ.
- It works without need to install any client software on the target computers.
- It can record emails sent and received, web sites visited, and files downloaded.
- Monitor Internet and LAN bandwidth of every computer on the LAN with real-time graphical and numerical data transfer rates.
- Records can be conveniently browsed by computer name and date/time.
- The manager can set custom names for the computers on the network.
- The search function allows you to view all messages or mails that contain a specific word or phrase.
- A useful Admin tool allows you to analyze the usage of different instant messengers, and see the top users in your company.
- It records all network traffic and includes extensive logging (hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly), and allows you to see the top internet users on the LAN.
- logs can be automatically e-mailed to you, or uploaded to a remote server. MING Network Monitor is password-protected, can run in stealth mode, and is accessible with a hot key.
- Support multi-language.
- No spyware, adware or other unwanted extra programs.