The GA-EP45-UD3P introduces revolutionary GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 technology featuring a 2 oz copper PCB to help reduce system temperature and dramatically enhance performance. Based on the Intel P45 chipset the GA-EP45-UD3P delivers a record-setting 1600MHz FSB for the latest Intel Core 2 multi-core processors, and supports dual channel DDR2 memory at speeds of up to 1366MHz and even higher. The GA-EP45-UD3P boasts dual PCI Express 2.0 VGA card slots for ATI CrossFireX support with ultra smooth 3D rendering and blazingly-fast frame rates. Additionally, the board incorporates GIGABYTE DES Advanced technology for industry leading energy saving and enhanced system efficiency.
Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P (rev. 1.6) motherboard with Intel P45 + ICH10R Chipset:
- Ultra Durable 3 technology with 2 oz copper PCB for 50°C cooler working temperature
- Revolution energy saving design with DES Advanced featuring hardware based Dynamic 6-Gear switching
- Supports 45nm Intel Core 2 multi-core processors with FSB 1600 MHz
- Natively support to dual channel DDR2 1366+* for remarkable system performance
- 2 PCI-E 2.0 x16 graphic interface with CrossFireX support for ultimate graphics performance
- Built-in TPM chip with 2048bits encryption to highest level digital data protection
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet LAN with Teaming functionality
- 100% 50,000 hour lifespan Japanese solid capacitors design
- DualBIOS solution gives a multiple security to the system
- Hardware Overvoltage Control IC Provides more voltage control options on CPU, North bridge and memory
- Supports Dolby Home Theater audio to create a stunning surround sound listening experience.
- Blu-ray playback outputs supported by high quality 106dB SNR ALC889A HD audio