Alps Pointing Device Driver 7.0.501.10 for Windows Vista based Sony VAIO VGN-Z520N/B Notebooks. This utility installs the originally shipped version of the Alps Pointing Device driver.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The
- Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the ALDOTH-14617900-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the ALDOTH-14617900-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Alps Pointing-device for VAIO" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Welcome to the Device Driver Installation Wizard!" click "Next".
- At the "Alps License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" and then click "Next" to continue.
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
- Restart the computer.