Data Crow is the ultimate media cataloger and media organiser. Always wanted to manage all your collections in one product? You want a product you can customize to your needs? Your search ends here! Using Data Crow allows you to create a huge database containing all your collected items. You can use the excellent online services to retrieve the information instead of typing all the information yourself.
- Completely portable ; you can even run it from a USB stick.
- Highly customizable and feature rich.
- Audio, software, book, movie and photo collection cataloger.
- Retrieve information from services like Amazon.com and Imdb.com.
- Optional web module; a web interface and an integrated web server.
- Import file information (mp3, divx, xvid, ..)
- Loan registration.
- PDF and HTML reporting.
- Create new modules to, for example, maintain your stamp collection.
- New! Available translations: Italian, German, Dutch, English and French.
Data Crow is 100% free and 100% free of ads, viruses and spyware. Data Crow runs on any system where Java from Sun is installed.
[Fixed] - Related modules are not correctly imported using the module import wizard. - Hierarchy container tree does not update correctly when changing the parent of a container. - Invalid container hierarchies are not prevented (unending loop). - Update all does not update items when the validation of an item fails. This is fine but no error is shown to the user. - NullpointerException when deleting a custom made module (rarely occurs). - Imdb.com online service was no longer working. Cobra project: Imdb.com HTML was no longer valid for this library. The cobra.jar library has been altered to correct this. - Changes made to the contact person module were saved to the wrong module JAR file.