LiveProfessor is designed to be a effect rack of VST-plugins. I have designed it specifically with live sound in mind.
The concept is very simple. Using a ASIO audio card you can route inputs and outputs through your VST-plugins.
The program supports snapshots, MIDI and both VST-effects and VST-instrument.
- As many VST plugins as your computer can handle.
- Both effects and VST-instruments are supported
- Easy routing
- The matrix view makes it easy to see what is patched where
- Snapshot automation of each plugin
- Recalls all parameters of a plugin.
- Midi input and output.
- To control instruments or to allow hands-on control of plugins
- Cue list
- Multiple cue lists for recalling snapshots, changing routing etc.
- Support for MIDI hardware controllers
- Any plugin parameter can be controlled with a midi message
- Fast audio engine to ensure low latency.
- Using a standard ASIO-card you can have as many inputs and outputs you like
- Easy user interface for fast and simple workflow
New in Beta 1.1:
- New: Bypass effect when effect is off
- New: Drag’n Drop VST plugin files to the plugin manager
- New: Send MIDI controllers when recalling snapshots
- Fix: MIDI Message window out of view in controller map window
- Fix: Error when opening a project that contains a cue that recalls the patch of a chained effect
- Fix: LP can’t start if the plugin list should get corrupted
- Fix: Crash when using "Load last project on start up"
- Fix: Crash on plugin missing
- Fix: Continue loading if plugin fails
- Fix: Wrong hints on the cue tools
- Fix: Full screen does not fill the whole screen if task bar is set to auto hide