PCDJ DEX is a computer mixing program for both beginner and professional DJ’s. DEX has a powerful Recordcase that allows you to Import, Mix, and Search all of your mp3, ogg, wma, flac, wav files, unprotected iTunes Library easily. DEX supports multiple m3U waitlist, play-list, or crates of mix and match tracks.
PCDJ DEX is all you need to get started and become a DJ! We understand that one interface is not for everyone. So DEX includes many Skins that give you a different Look, Feel, and Feature set depending on your style of mixing. For our old school PCDJ users, you’ll love the included basic Red 5.2 Skin!
You can even import your old Red 5.2 Recordcase! For our VRM user’s, we now included a RED VRM Skin with all the features you have grown to love and expect from RED VRM plus some features of FX VRM. Like Bells and Whistles? Switch to the Advanced Dunks Dark Side Skin shown below, that is capable of 4 players, effects, and more…
PCDJ DEX is optimized for use with Denon DJ’s DN-S1200, DN-HD2500, DN-HC4500, DN-HS5500 USB MIDI controllers. With Denon DJ’s legendary hardware and PCDJ’s world renowned software, you have the perfect mix….every time. With Denon DJ’s legendary hardware and PCDJ’s world renowned software, you have the perfect mix….every time.
Each deck has a pitch slider with a selectable range from +-8% up to +-100% You can pre-listen to the song using headphones through the rear-out of your 3d-soundcard, with a second sound card, by splitting left and right channels or by using ASIO drivers.
PCDJ DEX has a very advanced BPM detection that will help you synchronize your tracks. It’s very easy to set a cue-point and start your song exactly wher you want. Beat-matching two tracks is also made easier by using the virtual record to speed a song up or down.
- Supports iTunes Tags
- Track rating column
- Send MTC Midi Clock for synchronizing with other programs (i.e. DMX Light-shows)
- Monkey’s Audio file format now supported
- Playlist repeat option added
- Beat-grid added (only available in FX skin right now)
- Support for New KARAOKI plug-in
- Audio Engine Upgrade
- Smartlist functionality
- Play mp3, wma, ogg, flac, wav, or directly from a CD
- Change pitch with 4 different ranges from +/-8% to +/-100%
- Change volume, play and pause (instant-start) with low latency (up to 2ms with ASIO, up to 10ms with DirectSound)
- Edit ID3v2 tags for mp3’s and the ogg vorbis tag for ogg files
- Fast and accurate automatic BPM detection
- Through Soundcard rear-out
- Through Left/Right splitter or
- Through Second Soundcard
- Mix on an external mixer
- Player 1 to Front Out, Player 2 to Rear Out or
- Player 1 to Soundcard 1, Player 2 to Soundcard 2
- DirectSound or ASIO output
- Spectrum analyzer, stereo VU Meter
- Configurable song break and startup speed for turntable-like effects