Screen Capturer makes capturing, printing and emailing screenshots as
easy as 1-2-3.
Simply press the "PrtScr" (print screen) button on your keyboard and
Screen Capturer will ask you if you want to capture the full screen, an
application window or a region of your screen.
Select the desired capture mode and click "Capture" to save your
screenshot to the clipboard, a file, or email.
You can also use various keyboard shortcuts to make frequent
capturing even faster, for example use [Ctrl]+[PrtScr] to always capture
a region to clipboard, while holding [Shift] will bypass the options
dialog and perform "silent" capture.
Besides capturing single screenshots Screen Capturer also captures
sequences of screenshots as animated demos that you can email to others
or put on the Web.
It is a great tool to create brief tutorials, while it is also an
excellent way to capture details when contacting technical support when
any application malfunctions or crashes.
Screen Capturer features:
- Capture Full Screen, Current Window, Selected Window, Region
- Save captured images in BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG and TIFF formats
- Saves captured demos in the popular WMV (Window Media Video) format
- Creates new email with captured image attached
- Allows pasting captured images directly into email body
- Easily and instantly accessible via [PrtScr] button
- Pleasant and modern interface
- Fully free
- Safe product, not an adware, spyware or malware