FlowBreeze is a Microsoft Excel add-in that automates the flowcharting process by converting your text into flowcharts. FlowBreeze lets you create flowcharts by just typing. You simply type in each flowchart step, and press <Enter>. The text is replaced by a flow chart symbol. Formatting is applied, symbols are aligned, and a connector is added automatically.
FlowBreeze is the perfect tool for creating flowcharts because it makes flowcharting easy. You will benefit from many handy features that save you time and make flowcharting painless:
- Create flowcharts just by typing.
- Pre-layout flowchart content on a spreadsheet.
- Convert existing text or documents (e.g. Word) into a flow chart with the Text-To-Flowchart Wizard.
- Automatically add Start and End Terminator symbols.
- Assign keywords to generate specific flowchart symbols.
Make Flowcharting a Painless Process
- Apply formatting styles in a single click.
- Generate a flowchart symbol key at the click of a button.
- Automatically add connectors from the previous symbol.
- Create uniformly sized shapes.
- Incorporate one of over 100 flowchart templates.
- Style your flowchart symbols with up to 84 built-in formats.
- Style your connectors with 21 built-in formats
- Includes 124 available symbols, including flowchart symbols, block arrows, callouts and more.
- Add straight, elbow, or curved connectors.
- Export flow charts as 6 picture formats (PNG, BMP, JPG, GIF, WMF, TIF).
- Copy and paste flowcharts directly into Word or PowerPoint.
- Flowcharts copied to Word or PowerPoint can be edited in place.
- All shapes are editable by anyone using the built-in Microsoft Office drawing tools.
- Save flowcharts as Excel files.
- Anyone with Excel can view, edit, or maintain the flowcharts.