Joy Image Printer is a high-performance virtual printer which enables you to convert any printable document into BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and TIFF image, and keep the exact look and feel of the original document. Since the converted image has the complete information from the original file without altering characters or fonts, you don’t need to install the original software to view the document.
- Installs as a standard Windows printer, works for all Windows applications directly: It is designed to integrate legacy windows-based devices into a standard PACS architecture. Joy Image Printer installs as a standard Windows printer driver and takes the printed output from any application and convert it to Image.
- Converts any printable documents like doc, xls, ppt, rtf, html and CAD into images: It converts Html documents, Microsoft Word documents, Microsoft Power Point presentations, Excel Spreadsheets, Adobe PDF files, Autodesk AutoCAD drawings and any othere printable documents into PNG, TIFF or JPEG easily!
- Supports BMP, GIF, PNG, JPEG and TIFF formats: You can save output image to BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF format easily with the configuration GUI.
- Dynamic file and folder generation based on macros: Macro commands are designed to allow flexible ways to define how to generate the file and folder name. It supports more than 20 macro commands right now.
- Supports both single and multi-page TIFF file formats: You can specify whether to save each page in a individual TIFF image file, or save to a single multi-page TIFF file.
- Supports custom color: Black & White or True color: The documents can be converted to monochrome or color/grayscale images.
- Supports custom JPEG compression settings: You can specify the desired quality of the JPEG compression level, it’s between 2 and 100, the higher, the better quality.
- Supports transparent GIF images: It could support Transparent Background GIF images.
- Flexible DPI Settings: The DPI(dot per inch, resolution) defines the number of pixels that can fit into an inch of space. The higher the DPI, the better the image quality. You may specify the image resolutions between 50 x 50 and 2400 x 2400 dpi.
- Supports Windows Vista: The Joy Image Printer is compatible with Windows 2000/2003/XP/XP SP2/Vista.