The SCORM Player is developed at Bolton Institute by Paul Sharples and Phillip Beauvoir. The current version supports ADL SCORM 1.2.
- ADL SCORM 1.2 Player
- Full Implementation of CMI DataModel
- Embedded Single User Java Web Server – just click "play"
- Review current state of the CMI Datamodel as the player updates elements
- Full Graphical "Scorm Manager" User Interface for browsing package structure
- Implements Most Prerequisite rules (and & or | not ~ equals ="" and logical parenthesis).
- Support for Multiple organizations, Choose which one to run and click "play"
- Support for packages containing sub Manifests
- Ability to "reset" packages to original state, for debugging purposes
- Launches in Native Browser
- Cross-platform written in Java – works for PC and Mac (OS X)
- Best of all, it’s free!