If you are looking for a quick and easy way to share and synchronize Microsoft Outlook Folders (e-mail, Contacts, Tasks, Calendars, Notes), as well as to share any documents and files, this program is for you. You just need to install ShareO for Microsoft Outlook on your computer running Outlook 2000/2002/2003/2007/2010 and on computers of other users, and after a few clicks their folders information will be synchronized each time you update the shared folder on your PC.
Your partners will receive the updated outlook items (contacts, appointments, tasks, emails, notes, journal entries, documents, etc.) via regular e-mail. You will be able to update and manage all your shared outlook items offline or using any type of Internet connection. It is an easy and effective solution for remote companies and groups. ShareContacts is based on ShareO functionality and allows the users to share and synchronize their Outlook Contacts folders’ data and create public address book.
- Share Microsoft Outlook Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, E-mail, Journal and Notes.: Sharing Outlook calendar, contact, inbox, send items and other folders is easy. Create, edit, and view your friends’ or co-workers’ meetings, contacts, tasks, e-mails, and documents just as you would do it for yourself. Share Calendar, create your network calendar, share contacts or selected address books, add shared e-mail folders for support and sales representatives of your company.
- Synchronize Microsoft Outlook on multiple PCs: Synchronize your personal folders: Calendars, Contacts, Tasks, E-mails, Journal, Notes with your second desktop or laptop or allow your family and co-workers to subscribe (view only) to selected folders. Microsoft Outlook synchronization (sync outlook) has never been so easy.
- Create Public Folders without Exchange Server: Create Outlook group calendar, contacts, tasks, e-mail, documents, and notes folders. Sharing of Outlook group folders makes easy the group scheduling, handling of tasks, reviewing and coordination of documents, responding to support and sales e-mails, managing customers’ contacts.
- Sharing and synchronizing Microsoft Outlook folders data between different Outlook versions: Sharing and synching Outlook data between different Outlook versions of 2000, 2002, 2003, or 2007 is not a problem anymore. You don’t need to worry what Microsoft Outlook version is installed on your second or your friend’s PC.
- Share Documents and files without file server and e-mail attachments: Drag-and-drop, copy-and-paste documents and any files from any windows folder to any e-mail type Microsoft Outlook folder and share Outlook with your friends and co-workers. Track document changes. Documents and files are "zipped" to save your internet traffic and time.
- Sharing Outlook folders without Exchange server and Experts: No purchase of new hardware is necessary with our low-cost alternative to Microsoft Exchange Server. No need to hire expensive experts with our Free Online Support. Outlook workgroup share.
- new! Scheduling. Outlook Calendar Free/Busy Information Sharing.: Share and access your and other users’ Calendars, Free/Busy time via the Scheduling Tab of the Appointment / Meeting Request or use Group Schedules in the Microsoft Outlook Calendar folder without Exchange Server. With the Shared Calendar this feature will help you schedule all your meetings and appointments. Always know your co-workers’ and friends’ free/busy time without disclosing the subject and private details.Learn more how to use Microsoft Outlook scheduling here.
- ShareO Security Pack with Military grade security.: Password encryption of communication data with the highest available Advanced Encription AES-256 standard. Share your Outlook data and documents securely and with confidence. Great for Enterprise, Government and Military applications. (Optional functionality. Not available with the trial version. Separate license and activation are required.)
- Microsoft Outlook Custom Forms share: Sharing, synchronizing and distributing Outlook custom forms of contacts, appointments, and tasks between computers have never been easy. Especially with different Outlook versions. ShareO allows sharing folders with custom forms in Outlook. The software will automatically publish your custom forms in shared Outlook folders.
- Microsoft Outlook Net Folders functionality without limitations: Net Folders are Outlook folders that automatically share information from your computer across the Internet. You are not limited to sharing the default Outlook item type (Word and Excel documents or any other file type). When you share a folder by using Net Folders, a copy of them appears in the Outlook Folder List of everyone who is subscribed to the folder. For example, if you share Outlook folder called "Docs" on your computer, everyone who is subscribed to that folder will have the Docs folder added to their Folder List. Any item you put in the Docs folder on your computer is automatically sent to the Docs folder of all other subscribers. If you modify an item in the Docs folder, the item will be updated in the folder on PCs of all other subscribers.
- User rights management: The owner of the shared Folder assigns a simple permission level to each subscriber that determines how they will work with items in the shared Folder. E.g.: the full permission level allows a folder subscriber to add new items or change the existing items. Items changed by subscribers are updated in the original folder and in all folders of other subscribers.