James Cameron’s Avatar: The Game is the official video game based on the highly anticipated film James Cameron’s Avatar. The video game will take you deep into the heart of Pandora, an alien planet that is beyond imagination. Gamers will encounter the Na’vi, Pandora’s indigenous people and discover other life forms the likes of which have never been seen in the world of video games before. When conflict erupts between the RDA Corporation, a space-faring consortium in search of valuable resources, and the Na’vi, gamers will find themselves thrust into a fight for the heart of a planet and the fate of a civilization.
What’s New in the Release
– Added better support for multi-monitors view mode.
– Added a Force Widescreen FOV option in Display Options menu.
– Fixed various shaders flickering issues.
– Fixed vegetation issues with DirectX 10 in low/medium quality.
– Fixed an issue when the player is killed by an explosion after the revive timer.
– Fixed water refraction when no bloom on DirectX 10.
– Fixed black squares flickering when antialiasing 4xAA or more with HDR is enabled.
– Fixed a bug with the Login window when the player enters a wrong password followed by a successful authentication.
– Fixed the flickering on soft bodies (eg. vegetation) on some video cards.
– Fixed ‘War Room’ mini-game controls not being updated all the time.
– Fixed some random crashes.
– Improved shaders preloading on some configurations.
– Improved task switching support.