The second chapter in the Mass Effect trilogy takes you to the darkest reaches of space, where you must uncover the mystery behind the disappearance of humans across many worlds.
– Fixed video hitching and crashes related to single core machines.
– Single core users may experience short periods of black screen that may last up a few seconds between level loads, cinematic transitions or movies.
– In rare cases, some single core users may notice dialog lines in certain conversations may be delayed up to a few seconds.
– Fixed an issue where it appears ammunition can be picked up, but can’t.
– Fixed an issue where all Codex entries were marked as ‘viewed’, even if the player chose not to view them.
– Fixed an issue where weapon icons are re-organized after downloadable content is used.
– Fixed an issue where pressing F9 after the mission completion screen reset Shepard to Level 1.
– Fixed an issue where remapping the right mouse button blocks camera control in the command HUD.
– Fixed an issue where remapping the ‘use’ command affects the decryption minigame.
– Fixed an issue where users were not prompted to restart when logging in to a different EA Online account.
– Fixed an issue where movies do not play in DLC.
– It is recommended that players reset their keyboard mapping to default values to ensure proper vehicle control.
– Added useful messaging during the ME1 save game import.
– Weapon icon for henchmen never changes from Collector Assault Rifle.
Czech language – Issues with Czech localization (subtitles) were amended, all text was corrected and improved.
– Fixed an issue where the Mass Effect 2 launcher was being associated with files that have no extension.
– Fixed an issue where uninstalling the game under Windows Vista or Windows 7 might uninstall Mass Effect 1.