Make the most of the latest colour Nokia phones! Many of Nokia’s modern handsets contain a full file manager (gallery), enabling you to store photos, ringtones, music and other files supported by your phone. MobiMB is the first software product to enable full access to these features in your phone, and also contains a range of special features for specific handsets, including the ability from your PC to set operator logos, startup and shutdown logos and more. Browse your gallery and drag and drop images, MIDI files, photos, music and Java MIDlets to and from your phone from your hard disk! Right-click to set a logo.
The files can be ringtones, full colour wallpapers, transparent colour operator logos, startup logos or games and applications and other file types supported by your phone.MobiMB installs on your Microsoft Windows PC, and connects directly to your handset using a standard cable or infrared port . Most new Nokia phones contain Nokia’s new polyphonic ringtone technology, and now you can upload your own polyphonic tones from your PC! To upload a ringtone, simply select a MIDI file on your hard disk, drop it into the ringtones folder in the gallery, and the file will be available to use as a ringtone. MIDI files can be created and edited with any standard MIDI sequencer package. Phones that support user ringtones in MP3 and other formats can also benefit from this quick and easy file manager.
- Browse your phone’s folders using a simple explorer-style user interface
- Drag & drop ringtones and graphics into the phone to use as a ringtone/logo
- Manage your photos, music and other media files
- Drag & drop Java MIDlets into the Games and Applications folders on your phone
- Uploads files without affecting their original quality
- Select colour wallpaper, operator logo, startup logos from your PC
- Preview images and audio files on your PC (requires media player)
- Save your existing files to your PC
A number of common colour graphics formats are supported by these phones, including JPEG and GIF. Edit an image using your favourite graphics editor, or use a ready-made one, cut it to size and drop into the phone! Save your photos on your PC simply by dragging and dropping them into Windows Explorer. Java MIDlets designed for use with your phone can be added to your Games and Applications folders.