ArcPDF is a time-saving solution for converting your PDF documents back to Microsoft Word or Rich Text format (RTF) files. Never again be faced with the problem of having to re-type the entire document. Quickly recover text and images to re-use for other purposes or to make changes.
All options for converting a single PDF or a batch of PDF files are presented in one single screen. Editing your document is a snap when you use the "Free Flow Text" option. Free flow text creates documents without the text borders that are often used by other products. Other options are available for preserving the document layout, extracting just the text or just the images.
ArcPDF is a stand-alone product and is not dependant on Microsoft Word or any Adobe product to perform its conversion.
- All conversion options are shown on the main screen to allow you to quickly find or change the options you need.
- Convert a single PDF or any number of PDF files. Simply Drag-and-Drop your PDF files onto the ArcPDF screen, or add your files using the Add Files button.
- With ArcPDF’s password manager, you can quickly build and edit lists of passwords to use when converting.
- Convert all pages or only a specific page range in the document. This option is disabled in trial mode.
- Automatically view the created document when it is complete.