Hanspark PDFSnap is a program based on Windows platform, which allows the batch-converting of large numbers of PDF files at the same time. Its reliability and stability also make it the perfect PDF to Image(JPG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG) kernel for integration into your own software applications or for Web-server integration. It doesn’t requires Adobe Acrobat and other third-party library.
Fields of Application:
- Presentation Creation: Convert your PDF file into JPG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG image, which can be easily added into your PowerPoint presentations.
- Web Publishing: The publication of documents on a site in an image format protects them from being altered due to the lack of fonts on the user’s computer.
- Integration with Content Management System: You may convert all uploaded PDF files into images automatically.
- Convert PDF files to JPG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP and PNG images.
- Support Password Protected PDF file conversion.
- Specify any resolution from 10 to 1200 dpi in the generated image files.
- Extract a page range from an existing PDF file to image files.
- Support several compression method of Tiff images: LZW, JPEG, PACKBITS, GROUP4, GROUP3 or ZIP.
- Convert PDF files to Fax compatible Tiff files.
- Produce multipage Tiff files.
- Support all languages, including English, German, Dutch, French, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc.
- Support conversion into 1, 8, 24 or 32-bit or 8-bit grayscale format.
- Do not require Adobe Acrobat or Reader.
- Can be launched from command line, from batch file or another application.