CintaNotes is an application created to help you organize your notes and tasks, collecting pieces of information, whatever they may be: your own thoughts and ideas, book and article excerpts, job postings, famous people quotes, research data, curious facts, Wikipedia definitions, blog posts, important news, you name it.
Features of CintaNotes
Easy text snapping:
- Just select any text and press the hotkey!
- It lets you quickly jot down and tag any piece of useful information that you come across while reading documents or surfing the web — just select the text and press Ctrl+F12. With CintaNotes, this is really all it takes to make a note!
Saves your screen space:
- No sticky notes clutter
- CintaNotes does not clutter your workspace with "sticky notes", all notes are neatly organized in an easily navigable list.
Works with clipboard? Works with CintaNotes:
- Unlike browser-based tools like Google Notebook or Firefox plug-ins, CintaNotes does not require a web browser to work. It works in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat; in fact, the text-snapping "magic" works in all applications that can copy text to clipboard!
Fast as-you-type searching:
- Retreiving information is also trivial: just open CintaNotes and start typing, and only notes which contain the text you type will remain in the list. More sofisticated search criteria are supported, like searching by title or by URL the note was taken from.
- Hot Fix: Page URL was not captured if the "Open in Editor" option was set.