3nity Media Player is a highly portable multimedia player capable of reading most audio and video formats (MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, DivX, MPEG-1, mp3, ogg, aac ) as well as DVDs, Audio CDs VCDs, and network streams. It can play any audio/video file that mplayer supports, that´s about 99% of all media files you can find.
Features of 3nity Media Player
* Plays hundreds of different video and audio formats, including MPEG-1, -2 and -4 (DivX), H.264, MP3, Ogg Vorbis and AAC (More than 192 Video- und 85 Audiocodecs supported natively). For most media files, no additional codecs are needed (Binary Codec Package is already include).
* The most important MPlayer options (aspect ratio, deinterlacing, and postprocessing) can be configured without typing in cryptic command-line options. (But if you want or need some non-standard options, you can still add them by hand).
* Support for multiple audio and subtitle tracks on DVDs. Combines MPlayer´s cool keyboard navigation with a mouse-controlled seekbar.
* Plays files, network streams and discs (such as (S)VCD or DVD). Drag&Drop supported.
* Multilingual user interface : english , french , spanish.
* No installation is required to use MPUI/MPlayer. Simply copy the two .exe files into a directory of your choice an run MPUI.
* Using a special autorun.inf file, self-playing DivX CDs can be made. This adds only 3.5 MB to your CD, and on the computer playing the disc, no codecs need to be installed.