The Dance Music Player is optimized for touch screens with 1024×768 pixels. A mouse or keyboard is not required but can be additionally used at any time. For each control button you can switch tool tips on or off for a simpler introduction or better use.
As usually two players are available for the presentation which can be used independently. Additionally you can use a popup player (headphone) in order to test the music file. You need only one soundcard for the players’ output. Depending on the number of output channels of the used soundcard e.g. 7.1 you can assign the players as follows: player A to the front speaker, player B to the rear speaker and the popup player to the rear2 speaker.
- ID tag info about title, artist, bit rate, channel mode
- trackbar to wind
- speed adaptation from -30% to +30% (pitch)
- measures per minute (MPM) and BPM
- manual and automatic cross fading
- definition of cross fading times
- actual time displays (title length, time already played and remaining time)
- volume control
- sorting and direct playing of titles
- temporary switch to headphone