ArtOptimizer is a workflow solution to automatically reduce the size of images linked to Adobe Illustrator document by eliminating excess image data.
If you’re familiar with LinkOptimizer for InDesign then you already know what ArtOptimizer does and how it works (with a few differences covered in its User Guide).
ArtOptimizer will help you save valuable storage space, time and reduce production costs in various ways by reducing the size of images linked to your Illustrator document:
- Saving valuable hard drive and backup storage space.
- Saving hours (and, for large projects, even days) of optimizing image size and resolution manually.
- Increasing speed of document printing and creating PDF files. (For high resolution, image rich projects you can reduce the output time from hours to minutes).
- Saving time when transferring jobs to outside sources.
- Reducing job cost through faster processing by service providers.
- Speeding up your overall job turnaround.